Customzied logo design Industrial 25kg poly woven sack wholesale
- Place of Origin:
- Brand Name:
- Model Number:
block bottom bag
- Surface Handling:
- Industrial Use:
Dry animal feed
feed, stockfeed, horse pellets
- Material Structure:
pp woven circular weaving
- Bag Type:
Hot air Bottom with opened top
- Sealing & Handle:
- Custom Order:
Hot air welding, no stitching hole
- Plastic Type:
PP in virgin granula
Poly woven sack in tubular fabric or back seam
Gravnre Printing up to 10 colors
Accept Customized Logo Printing
- Payment term:
T/T Advance 30% Deposit
- Product name:
Hot air welding Industrial block bottom plastic packaging bag
Type : Flat fabric , back seamed
Surface : gravure customized logo design, matte OPP flim ouside
Top : cool cut
Bottom : hot air welding block type
Machine : Austria starlinger (totally eight sets, 850,000 pcs / day)
|Iterm||PP woven bag BOPP laminated bag with multicolor printing and square bottom|
|Name||China Factory Industrial block bottom plastic valve bag|
|Raw Materials||100% New polypropylene PP granules|
|Raffia Fabric||Strong , 8X8 mesh, 10X10 mesh, white, yellow, green, transparent, fabric color as customized|
|Moistureproof||Laminated PE or PP, inside or outside (14gsm-30gsm)|
|Printing||Flexible logo , offset design gravure printing bright OPP film or matt film could be chosen
One side or both sides
|Fabric Width||More than 30cm , less than 100cm|
|Fabric Length||no limit|
|Denier||450D to 2000D|
|Weights/m²||55gsm To 110gsm|
|Fabric Surface||glossy/matt lamination, anti-UV coating, antiskid, breathable, Anti-slip or flat plain etc..|
|Bag Top||Cut, circular welding hemmed, with filling valve|
|Bag Bottom||Hot air welding, no sewing, no stitching hole|
|Liner||Kraft paper inside , inner attachment or welding plastic PE plastic bag , customized|
|Bag type||Tubular bag or back middle seamed bags|
|Gusset depth||3-15 cm|
|Application||Packing for Rice/ Wheat/ Flour/ Salt/ Sugar/ Seeds/ dog cat animal Feeds/ Cement/ Sand/ agricultures/ vegetables Fertilizer/ stones/ food/ cereal , etc..|
|Packing term||1. Bales (free) : about 24-26 tons /40′HQ2. pallets (25$/pc) : about 4500-6000 pcs bags /pallet, 60 pallets/40′HQ
3. paper or wooden cases (40$/pc) : as true situation
|Delivery Time||20-30 days after receiving deposit or L/C original|
|Charge||1. Bag price2. cylinder charge(About 100$/color, How many colors according To customized logo design , design no charge then cylinder charge is zero for the following orders , about two years .)
3. special requirement attached charge , such label , documents pocket , etc
Block bottom bags are made in coated PP woven fabric, the advantages had been familiarised by people, if it laminated by BOPP film, the brand information and market valve by gravure printing performed in a unique way.
1. High strength, no breakage and spillage of goods
2. Light weight, save raw material and also environment friendly
3. Micro perforation with good air permeability
4. Gentle dimension, storage space saving
5. Gravure printing up to 10 colors including gradually varied colors
6. Competitive cost
· PP woven bags are widely used for packing:
· Food Area: such as sugar, salt, flour, starch.
· Agriculture Area: as grains, rice, wheat, corn, seeds: flour,coffee Beans, soybeans.
· Feed: pet food, pet litter, bird seed, grass seed, animal feed.
· Chemicals: fertilizer, chemical materials, plastic resin.
· Load Bearing: 5kgs,10kg, 20kg, 25kg,50kg ..as request.
Packaging for automatic filing machines , the bags must keep To be smooth and unfolded , so We have the following packing term , please check according To your filling machines .
1. Bales packing : free of charge , workable forsemi-automatization filing machines , workers hands are needed when packing cement .
2. Wooden pallets : 25$/set,common packing term , convenient To loading by forklift and could keep the bags flat , workable forcompleted automatic filing machines To large production , but loading few than bales , so higher transportation cost than bales packing.
3. Cases : 40$/set, workable for packages , which has highest requirement for flat , packing the least quantity in all packing terms , with the highest cost in transportation .
4. double planks: workable for railway transportation , could add more bags , reducing empty space , but it is dangerous for workers when loading and unloading by forklift , please consider second .
Loading weight for containers :
1) Bales :
20′FCL load about 8 – 11 tons
40′HQ load about 20 – 16 tons
2) pallets :
20′FCL load 20 pallets about 6 – 8 tons
40′HQ load 60 pallets about 18 – 22 tons
3) Packing term as customized and bags type
20-30 days for first container after prepayment or receiving L/C
special requirements should be communicated on face
Disclaimer: The intellectual property shown on the listed product(s) belongs to third parties. These products are only offered as examples of our production capabilities, and not for sale.